Sunday, July 5, 2009

Proud to live in the U.S.A!

~ Happy 4th of July ~

BBQ, Homemade Ice Cream, Fire Works, and Red, White and Blue... Sounds like Independence to me!

Mia and some Black Olives- this trick never seems to get old! =)

We also spent some time this weekend doing something with our bathroom on the main floor as it has needed some help for over two years now. We never did like that it was a full bath with the tub that has never been used, so we finally covered it up and now it seems more like the 1/2 bath that we would have rather had all along~ good-bye awkward tub!

4 comments:

dtbjacobson said...

Sounds like you had fun! Wish we were there, or you were here...

I like the "Moulin Rouge" theme...looks like the guy's gonna pop out and go "Getcha getcha guy ya da da" at any moment...

j/k its cute! I'm just being a smart @$$

Hope this comment doesn't blow our chances for U2!

-Darren

The Kipper Family said...

We had lots of fun on the Fourth and I really like your new look in the bathroom.

dtbjacobson said...

Cute pictures... I really should get my own account so I don't get mistaken with Darren's comments.. Your bathroom looks fun! Love you guys!

Douglas Info said...

Like the flag pic!... Bathroom looks Kewl! I'm just bummed we missed Homemade Ice Cream. What flave was it?